This course is for persons who must know or interested in how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a range of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
Basic Life Support Course Content
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The Chain of Survival
- One-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Two-rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
Students must pass a written exam and skills test in order to qualify for a BLS Certificate
Basic life support training is such an important training for health care .